How to get involved with CSR? – Corporate Social Responsibility
Not Supply Chain this week! CSR or Corporate Social Responsibility is an important element in any Business these days. But for smaller businesses, it can be hard to get started on a CSR program.
It can seem very expensive. But it’s not costly at all.
This week I talk to Masami Sato, founder of Buy 1 Give 1, an organisation that connects businesses to worthy causes all over the World.
Hundreds of businesses around the World are now members of the B1G1 program. We discuss what it is, and why people join. You can check out B1G1 here:
And how we utilise the program in my businesses, here: https://www.logisticsbureau.com/thank…
Please comment with your thoughts, suggestions and any questions
MORE Free Resources ⚡
- My Supply Chain BLOG. https://www.logisticsbureau.com/blog/
- My Personal Website & Blog: https://www.robobyrne.com/ ?
- Global CONSULTING Support – from Logistics Bureau ? https://www.logisticsbureau.com/
- Logistics Bureau is my ‚day job’….. ⚡
- Online supply Chain Learning Program (very cheap) ⚡
- Online Educational Program: https://www.supplychainsecrets.com/
⚡ LET’s CONNECT ⚡