Podcast: Benoit Dauchin on supply chain leadership and the secret sauce of transformation
You can read this article in 1 minute
Benoit Dauchin has 20+ years of experience in leading operations globally, within consumer products and retail. Benoit is an Omnichannel pioneer, brand development passionate, and profitable growth committed.
He has forged a track record in orchestrating fast pace & high impact business transformations. Servicing companies and PE funds, both in growth enabling and turnaround contexts.
Benoit is based in Switzerland and operates globally.
In this archive episode from the Alcott Global Leaders in Supply Chain podcast, host Radu Palamariu talks to Benoit about the following:
- What it takes to be a unique leader
- How to motivate teams and keeping the organization in times of disruption
- Major learnings and challenges through COVID
- Secret sauce of transformation
- Benoit’s professional idol or inspiration
For more episodes in this podcast series, visit the Alcott Global website.