Alcott Global Leaders in Supply Chain Podcast with InstaFreight co-founder Philipp Ortwein
You can read this article in 1 minute
Philipp Ortwein is Co-Founder and Managing Director of InstaFreight, a digital forwarding company. He graduated with a Master in Management from the University of Mannheim and did his executive education at Harvard and Stanford.
During 9 years of work experience at Bain & Company and 2 Startups, Philip gained expertise in digitization and Industry 4.0.
In this week’s episode, find out about:
- InstaFreight’s origin story
- How InstaFreight faces challenges in times of disruption
- InstaFreight’s future plans
- Soft skills and hard skills to be successful at InstaFreight
- Maintaining the company culture intact