Beiersdorf CSCO Harald Emberger on his journey from the factory floor to the boardroom
You can read this article in 2 minutes
Harald Emberger joined Beiersdorf AG in 2015 as Chief Supply Chain Officer and a member of the Executive Committee. In this role, Harald has overall responsibility for the end-to-end supply chain globally.
Prior to joining Beiersdorf, Harald held a variety of supply chain leadership roles with Unilever and Mars Inc. Harald’s background and experience present a truly global image. Throughout his career, he has lived in five different countries in three world regions.
In this episode of the Alcott Global Podcast Leaders in Supply Chain podcast, host Radu Palamariu talks to Harald about the following:
- Harald’s fascination with factories sparking his interest in supply chain
- Inflection points in Harald’s career
- Beiersdorf’s agile supply chain strategy and growth
- Key skills at board-level for supply chain executives
- How Harald achieved 50/50 in terms of diversity in his teams
- Advice to young professionals
For more podcasts in this series, visit the Alcott Global website.