Alcott Global Leaders in Tech & E-commerce podcast, feat. Quincus CEO Jonathan Savoir
You can read this article in 1 minute
Jonathan Savoir is the CEO and Co-founder of Quincus. Jonathan grew up in Belgium and Luxembourg and attended colleges in London and in the USA. In college, he studied engineering and economics. Upon completing his Master’s Degree at 20, he pursued his Ph.D. and decided to drop out at 21 to make some global investments and build startups. In 2014 he founded Quincus with his co-founder.
Quincus Execution and Intelligence platforms allow ground providers, port operators, and airlines to adapt and optimize their operations to efficiently execute their logistics inflows and outflows. Quincus’ platforms and open APIs are fundamentally underpinned by its state-of-the-art artificially intelligent supply chain optimization and geo-mapping to allow for real-time data, visibility, and operation in hypercomplex regions.
In this week’s podcast, find out:
- Creation story of Quincus; becoming an operating system for logistics
- How Quincus is different and focuses on data accuracy
- Quincus’ product implementation and training
- Trends seen in the industry with the disruptions happening globally
- Getting diverse teams to work together
- What keeps Jonathan up at night and excites him in the morning
For more episodes in this podcast series, visit the Alcott Global website.