Today’s traffic ban on trucks in Poland has been relaxed. However, the ban is in force tomorrow!
All entities performing transport operations in Poland with vehicles and vehicle combinations exceeding 12 tonnes are allowed to complete the operations before Corpus Christi, i.e. 11 June, the Polish Ministry of Infrastructure announced it yesterday.
This means that today’s traffic ban on trucks does not apply from 18:00 to 22:00. However, truck bans do apply tomorrow, from 8:00 to 22:00.
The Ministry reminds of exceptions that are not covered by the holiday ban. They include vehicles involved in rescue operations, humanitarian operations, disaster recovery, accident recovery and those used for:
- transporting perishable goods and foodstuffs,
- transport of live animals,
- transport of medicines and medical supplies,
- in connection with the need to maintain the continuity of the production cycle or to provide services of a company operating in continuous operation,
- in the construction of roads and bridges and their maintenance,
- for the needs of free medical preventive examinations.
Check out traffic restrictions in other European countries in our article from last week.