Signify’s head of supply chain talks Innovation in Light and LiFi
You can read this article in 1 minute
The latest Alcott Global Podcast Leaders in Supply Chain podcast features Alexandre Baubert, current Head of Supply Chain at Signify.
He joined Signify at the end of 2019 and immediately started to transform the supply chain function with a verticalization, specialization, and simplification strategy to bring improved customer satisfaction and long-term sustainable performance, driven by a renewed, talented, and ambitious workforce.
In this episode of the Alcott Global Podcast Leaders in Supply Chain podcast, host Radu Palamariu talks to Alexandre about the following:
- How Alexandre’s career in supply chain begun
- Sustainability angle of Signify
- LiFi – internet via light
- Main challenges that Alexandre foresees
- Hiring for skills vs hiring for attitude
- Advice for young professionals that are stepping into their careers
For more podcasts in this series, visit the Alcott Global website.