Snowstorm in Spain: HGV ban implemented on some roads
You can read this article in 1 minute
Due to a snowstorm in the Spanish regions of Castilla and León, heavy goods vehicles have been banned from using some sections of road.
Yesterday evening, snowfall and frost hit Spain’s north-eastern region, creating difficult driving conditions in the mountainous areas of the region in particular.
— Diario de Valderrueda (@DDValderrueda) November 4, 2021
The truck bans apply on the following mountain sections of road:
- Pajares on the N-630 road,
- Las Signals on the LE-333 and LE-331 roads,
- Vegarada on LE-321,
- Tarna on the regional road CL-635;
- Aralla on LE-473 between Pola de Gordón and the Luna reservoir;
- Fuente de la Cueva on the LE-126 road.
For the latest updates on the situation in Spanish, click here.