Sustainability offsetting within the logistics sector
You can read this article in 2 minutes
The latest edition of the Alcott Global Leaders in Tech and Ecommerce Podcast features Nick Bartlett and Chris Crutchley of CBIP Logistics.
Nick Bartlett is a Co-Founder & Director of Sales & Marketing for CBIP Logistics.
Nick brings 12+ years of experience across logistics, e-commerce, marketing, supply chain, and traditional retail across multiple from Asia pacific to US and UK. Nick who founded CBIP in 2015 and saw a unique opportunity in the market for approaching logistics services differently.
Chris Crutchley is the Finance and Operations Director for CBIP Logistics – a global B2B and e-commerce logistics company.
Chris brings 10 years of corporate finance and operational expertise throughout Asia Pacific to this role. He strives to continuously innovate and challenge the way traditional logistics business is done and enjoys working with a vast range of clients to make their supply chains more efficient, to break into new markets, to allow clients to focus on growing their business.
In this week’s episode host Rushit Shah hears about:
- How Nick and Chris started CBIP Logistics
- Working on sustainability offsetting and carbon footprint emission
- Challenges for the freight business and logistics in the next six months
- Future plans for CBIP Logistics and understanding what customers need
- The most important long term decision
- Soft skills required to be successful within the business