Vaccine Supply Chains with Prashant Yadav – Supply Chain Networks
Vaccine Supply Chains! A great insight this week from Prashant Yadav.
Prashant’s very interesting 'Credentials':
Senior Fellow at the Center for Global Development, Affiliate Professor at INSEAD, and Lecturer at Harvard Medical School. Prashant Yadav is a globally recognized scholar in the area of healthcare supply chains. Author of many peer-reviewed scientific publications, his work has been featured in prominent media such as The Economist, The Financial Times, Nature, and BBC.
Prashant serves on the boards of companies, non-profits, and a venture fund. He has also provided expert testimony on medical supply chains on multiple occasions in prominent legislative bodies around the world, including the US Congress.
Prashant trained as a Chemical Engineer and obtained his PhD in Management Science & Operations Research.
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/prashanty…
⚡ MORE Free Resources ⚡
- My Supply Chain BLOG. https://www.logisticsbureau.com/blog/
- My Personal Website & Blog: https://www.robobyrne.com/ ?
- Global CONSULTING Support – from Logistics Bureau ? https://www.logisticsbureau.com/
- Logistics Bureau is my 'day job’….. ⚡
- Online supply Chain Learning Program (very cheap) ⚡
- Online Educational Program: https://www.supplychainsecrets.com/
⚡ LET’s CONNECT ⚡