Why Your Warehouse is in the Wrong Place! – And why most of them are – case study
Most warehouses are in the wrong place! But don’t be alarmed, it’s very common and quite understandable. As businesses grow, contract, and merge. And as product ranges and customer needs change, so the needs of our distribution network change.
But we need to recognise how our customer service offer in particular, drives the size and shape of our distribution network. That way we can make better decisions as we adapt our network to meet those changing needs.
🎁 Your Free Book & Education Resources 🎁
Here’s that book link: https://www.logisticsbureau.com/7keys/
In the book, you’ll find the link to the Free Mini Course on Supply Chain.
🟨 Don’t forget 🟨 to SUBSCRIBE.
New Supply Chain videos every Wednesday. AND 🙋
Do Please comment with your thoughts, suggestions and any questions #supplychainsecrets #supplychain #logistics
⚡ MORE Free Resources ⚡
- My Supply Chain BLOG. https://www.logisticsbureau.com/blog/
- My Personal Website & Blog: https://www.robobyrne.com/ 💥 Global CONSULTING Support – from Logistics Bureau 💥 https://www.logisticsbureau.com/ Logistics Bureau is my 'day job’….. ⚡ Online
- supply Chain Learning Program (very cheap) ⚡
- Online Educational Program: https://www.supplychainsecrets.com/
⚡ LET’s CONNECT ⚡
- LinkedIn (me): https://www.linkedin.com/in/robobyrne/
- and (my business) https://www.linkedin.com/company/logi…
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LogisticsBur…
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LogisticsBureau
- Insta: https://www.instagram.com/supplychain…