Sven Markert spells out how Siemens Smart Infrastructure SCM works
Sven Markert currently serves as the Head of Supply Chain & Logistics – Siemens Smart Infrastructure at Siemens AG. In his role, he is responsible for SCM Logistics with more than 4000 employees across several business units. He is also managing and developing his own shared service operation for customer service and logistics.
Sven is an executive International leader with 20+ years of business experience with a major in Business Administration. In addition, he is a strategic thinker and experienced in leading and implementing fully integrated company projects as well as IT implementation projects.
In this episode of the Alcott Global Podcast Leaders in Supply Chain podcast, host Radu Palamariu talks to Sven about the following:
- Career inflection points, from running your own company to more than two decades with Siemens
- Digital transformation amidst a global pandemic
- How to make change happen even if nobody likes change
- Driving a sustainable end-to-end supply chain and workforce transformation
- Using your elders to have the right mix of talent from the earlier generations to the young generation
For more podcasts in this series, visit the Alcott Global website.