Alcott Global Leaders in Supply Chain Podcast: Michael Corbo, Chief Supply Chain Officer Of Colgate-Palmolive
You can read this article in 1 minute
Mike Corbo became Chief Supply Chain Officer in 2011, the culmination of a lifelong Colgate career building our best-in-class capabilities across the globe.
Previously Mike Corbo served from 2005 to 2011 as Vice President, Global Oral Care Supply Chain. Mike joined Colgate after graduating from Lafayette College in 1982 and worked in myriad roles across the U.S. In 1995, Mike moved to the Philippines as Director of Manufacturing Operations before becoming General Manager, Portfolio Simplification, Asia Pacific, in Malaysia.
Mike has transformed our Supply Chain into an externally recognized global leader in productivity, resilience and sustainability.
On this week’s podcast, Make and Radu discuss:
- Mike’s 40 years career with Colgate (and 18 different roles)
- What are some focus areas in the supply chain (and the “factory in a box” concept his team has come up with)
- How to collaborate more for Sustainable SCM
- True Zero to Waste initiative by Colgate-Palmolive
- People and building teams
- The secret sauce of long term career success