Communication between logistics systems – the next step to better future?
You can read this article in 2 minutes
The Polish Road Transport Institute will this week host the online debate “Communication between logistics systems – next step to better future?”. All are welcome to watch and participate; the registration details are included below.
The event will take place this Thursday 24th June at 14.15 and last an hour.
To take part, please register via the link below.
Digitalisation will be the main focus of discussion during the debate, and questions including the following shall be answered by our panel:
- We all know that the pandemic has accelerated the digitalisation process. The question is – to what extent? Are we now potentially years ahead of where we would have been had there not been a pandemic?
- Does the rapid digitalisation we are seeing at the moment make it easier for logistics companies to broaden the scope of their activities beyond the niches they currently serve?
- Is there a danger that the speed of digitalisation in the industry could be held back by slower-paced digitalisation of governing bodies and regulators?
The panel consists of the following experts from project44, Supply Stack and Trans.eu:
- Tomasz Swolkień, Sales Director – Network Products Europe at project44
- Jonathan Raemdonck, Director Product & Marketing at Supply Stack
- Bogdan Kosturek, Vice President, CTO at Trans.eu System
Photo credit: The Polish Road Transport Institute