ILS (Inter Cars S.A. Group) invites carriers to tender for transport services. See details
You can read this article in 2 minutes
Due to the dynamic development, ILS Sp. z o.o. being the logistics operator of the Inter Cars S.A. Group is pleased to invite you to participate in the tender for transport services between warehouses in Poland and European countries such as Italy, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Slovakia and the United Kingdom. We plane long-term cooperation with selected companies.
Please send the completed bid form with the description of your rolling stock to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are waiting for price offers only until November 15, 2019.
Click >>>HERE<<< to download bid form.
– emission standard min. EURO4 with providing geolocation services;
– the possibility of transporting ADR, SENT, doppelstock trailers and references will be an advantage;
– rear-loading vehicles, loading height min. 100 cm, with the possibility of sealing;
– The driver’s presence when loading and unloading.
For those interested, we offer cooperation on the terms of a several-year transport contract with a reliable customer. We cordially invite you to submit offers.
– payment method: 30 days transfer;
– we prefer cooperation with companies with min. 10 transport units;
– please include additional charges in the price proposals (e.g. motorway fees);
– transport rates are subject to monthly fuel valorisation calculated as + 3% with an increase in the wholesale price of ON (PKN Orlen) by + 10%.
Rafał Makulak (email@example.com)