Emer has +20 years of experience in the pharma industry across manufacturing, engineering, operational excellence, and supply chain. Her experience in operational excellence saw her gain extensive experience in value stream improvement of global products, project coaching, training delivery, and support for lean transformation. Furthermore, in product portfolio management she was responsible for strategic supply chain design and identified and executed cross-functional, strategic projects.
She has been with Pfizer for over 20 years in various roles. And in her current role for close to 2.5 years as Vice President Internal Medicine Global Supply Chain.
Some of the highlights from the podcast are as follows:
- Emer’s career from a chemical engineer to lean and ops excellence and on to the world of supply chain
- Examples of how Pfizer manages their Internal Medicine division, with 400 products and 9000 unique SKUs
- What keeps Emer up at night
- What skills are most needed
- Best career advice that she has received (it does link to stop the overthinking)
Multiple streaming and download choices for this podcast are available on the Alcott Global Website here.