Across his long career, Bruno Sidler worked many years for Panalpina, where he served as CEO for 8 years. Subsequently, he served across a few executive roles in CEVA Logistics, and then as global COO of DKSH. Currently, he is the COO of Lonhro, and sits on the boards of Scan Global Logistics, Bertschi AG, e2log, and Global Airlift Solutions.
Some of the highlights of this week’s episode:
- Will A.P. Moller – Maersk and CMA CGM’s one-stop-shop strategy succeed?
- Why are we living on credit after a lengthy COVID19 situation? How does this impact staff morale?
- Key mistake most companies make: forgetting to ask the customer what they want!
- What makes a great leader? (Bruno’s answer may surprise you)
- Digital freight forwarders vs traditional freight forwarders – is it a case of either/or?
- Mergers and Acquisitions – where will this lead us to in the next few years?
Multiple streaming and download choices for this podcast are available on the Alcott Global Website here.