Paul Campbell of PepsiCo on leadership, supply chain, career building and diversity
You can read this article in 2 minutes
Paul Campbell is a 22-year PepsiCo veteran with experience working across all aspects of Supply Chain, including manufacturing, logistics, warehousing, customer-facing, and planning.
Paul has worked in developing markets, leading the Supply Chain organization across Eastern Europe, and in developed markets, working in the UK Snacks business in several executive manufacturing roles.
He has also led the Global Supply Chain for PepsiCo Global Concentrate Solutions (PGCS) and has experience in all of PepsiCo’s categories—Snacks, Beverage, Juice and Grains, and Dairy.
In this episode of the Alcott Global Podcast Leaders in Supply Chain podcast, host Radu Palamariu talks to Paul about the following:
- What shaped Paul to become a thought leader
- Keeping the team engaged and giving them a sense of purpose
- Direct-to-carton initiative
- Main areas of Supply Chain focus to take PepsiCo to the next level
- Company’s diversity inside PepsiCo
- Why asking the right questions is important in building a career
For more podcasts in this series, visit the Alcott Global website.