Podcast: Matt Petot of CargoAI on bringing the best technologies to airfreight
You can read this article in 1 minute
Matt Petot is Founder and CEO at CargoAI. He has a creative and out-of-the-box thinker, pragmatic and proactive, has strong leadership, and team management, has good communication abilities, result driven mindset, fast learner, is multicultural and a team player, and is well-organized.
Matt also has experience in analytics, operations performance improvement, and global business strategy.
In this episode of the Alcott Global Leaders in Tech and Ecommerce podcast, host Rushit Shah talks to Matt about the following:
- Matt’s journey as an entrepreneur and ending up with air cargo
- The difference between Air Freight and Sea Freight
- The upside of air cargo due to the pandemic
- CargoAI for the next 5 to 10 years
- Solutions related to carbon neutralizing
- Keeping up with the team’s mental health
For more podcasts in this series, visit the Alcott Global website.