Windfard CEO Ami Daniel on leveraging AI to enhance shipping visibility and decision making
You can read this article in 1 minute
Ami Daniel is the CEO & Co-founder of Windward. He developed his passion for the sea during his seven-year veteran in the Israeli Navy and founded Windward with the mission of bringing Predictive Intelligence and big data analytics to the maritime ecosystem.
In the last two decades, Ami has harnessed innovation and a relentless focus on driving transformative change to build successful organizations in both the nonprofit and private sectors.
He holds a BA in Law & Business from Tel Aviv University, and won numerous accolades over the course of his career, including the Ilan Ramon Award for Excellence and the Israeli President’s Award for Social Good.
In this episode of the Alcott Global Leaders in Tech and Ecommerce podcast, host Rushit Shah talks to Ami about the following:
- Ami’s story from a Naval Officer to becoming Winward’s CEO
- What does Winward do and how they assist company clients
- Data collection process at Winward
- Prioritizing mental health and caring for personal and HR culture
- Essential soft skills for Winward is looking for future employees
- Book recommendations by Ami
For more podcasts in this series, visit the Alcott Global website.