Channels of Distribution 'Case Study' and Thinking Outside the Box to Save 18% Costs
Channels of Distribution are often an area of the Supply Chain that are not thoroughly analysed for performance improvement. Thinking Outside the Box saved this company 18% annually. Cost to Serve is often a key part of reviewing Distribution Channels. And it can lead to some really good alternative Distribution solutions.
🟨 Don’t forget 🟨 to SUBSCRIBE. New Supply Chain videos every Wednesday. AND 🙋 Do Please comment with your thoughts, suggestions and any questions
⚡ MORE Free Resources ⚡
- My Supply Chain BLOG. https://www.logisticsbureau.com/blog/
- My Personal Website & Blog: https://www.robobyrne.com/ ?
- Global CONSULTING Support – from Logistics Bureau ? https://www.logisticsbureau.com/
- Logistics Bureau is my 'day job’….. ⚡
- Online supply Chain Learning Program (very cheap) ⚡
- Online Educational Program: https://www.supplychainsecrets.com/
⚡ LET’s CONNECT ⚡