The distribution of coronavirus vaccines to the world’s population has been referred to as the greatest logistical challenge we have ever faced. A virtual summit to be held next month will see key figures present and discuss how the pharmaceutical and logistics industries can best accomplish this herculean task.
Titled, „Makers & Movers – Cold Chain 2021”, the virtual summit, is to take place on Thursday February 4th, 2021. The even kicks off at 8am CET, with the content remaining available on-demand to all registered participants until February 25th.
Should you or your company wish to participate and get free access to the summit content, registration should be completed by the 17th of January (Monday). You can register via this link.
The event comprises of three separate elements, 1-on-1 virtual networking, a panel discussion with experts, and speeches by C-level speakers from Global Manufacturers, NGOs, airlines, airports, ports, 3PLs, and more.
Manufacturing and supply chain professionals from companies like Pfizer, Roche, Merck, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson & Johnson, AbbVie, Sanofi, AstraZeneca, Moderna Therapeutics, Amgen and Takeda are all set to take part.
- Veronique Verheyen, Head Vaccines, GSK
- Mirko Senatore, Head Global Supply Chain, Pfizer
- Sherry Layton Chief Scientific Officer at BV Science
- Bijay Singh, Head Healthcare DKSH
- Turhan Özen, Chief Cargo Officer Turkish Cargo
- Rob Walpole, Vice President Delta Cargo
- Daniel Rodriguez Director, Procurement & Supply Management PAHO/WHO
- Arnaud Bernaert, Head of Global Health and Healthcare World Economic Forum
- Christina Yi, Chief Operating Officer Covaxx
- Larry St Onge, President, Life Sciences & Healthcare DHL
- Nathan De Valck, Chairman Pharma.Aero