Americana Foods CSCO Tim Drury on building a culture of coaching and driving growth
You can read this article in 1 minute
Tim Drury is the Chief Supply Chain Officer of Americana Foods, which he joined in 2021. Prior to that, Tim had spent 20+ years with Unilever. During his long journey there, he spent time managing their supply chains across Europe, Asia, and Africa.
In his last role there, he had leadership responsibility for more than 30,000 employees across the Middle East and Africa.
Tim is also an endurance sports champion, having successfully completed the Ironman Triathlon, and has also swum across the English Channel. Tim is passionate about coaching and aside from coaching his team at work, he also coaches the Dubai-based swimmers.
In this episode of the Alcott Global Podcast Leaders in Supply Chain podcast, host Jaya talks to Tim about the following:
- Career journey- 25 years with Unilever and transition to Americana Foods
- Americana Food’s KPI-driven assessment process
- Working with suppliers for sustainable packaging solutions
- Five key skills and competencies for supply chain: Empathy, Decisiveness, Enthusiasm, Creativity, and Drive
- Finding the balance between being a supply chain leader and being an athlete
For more podcasts in this series, visit the Alcott Global website.