Beata Krawczyk joins Trans.eu Management Board as company eyes expansion in Western Europe

You can read this article in 3 minutes

As part of its plans for further European expansion, Trans.eu has announced the arrival of Beata Krawczyk to its Management Board. She has been tasked with taking over Trans.eu's newly created Operations department, which aims to standardise customer experience processes across the company's European branches.

Beata Krawczyk joins Trans.eu Management Board as company eyes expansion in Western Europe

During her career to date, Beata Krawczyk has worked in an international environment, gaining experience in companies like Wim Bosman, Mainfreight, H&S Group BV, and VIVE Group.

Throughout her career, among other things, Krawczyk has been responsible for the development of sales and new business lines, including specialised services in the food & drink sector. She has also developed new directions of development for companies from the fast-moving consumer goods, automotive, and production industries.

In a statement, Trans.eu said her 25 years of experience in the transport industry will be particularly valuable.

“The move to Trans.eu is a natural step in my career. I know the TSL market inside out, so when creating solutions for this industry, I can put myself in the role of a client. I know how well-built products can make the supply chain more flexible and optimise processes. I am sure that the knowledge I’ve gained over the years will allow me to smoothly enter a new role and will be valuable for the organization,” says Krawczyk.

Krawczyk added:

“Increasing costs are currently one of the problems of the TSL industry. This is occurring so fast that only the automation of processes and tools will allow our clients to achieve profitability. The company I joined sets trends in this area and fills gaps in industry needs, for example in the field of security of concluding transactions or increasing the credibility and transparency of business partners.”

Beata Krawczyk is no stranger to Trans.eu, having been associated with the company since 2018. From this time until taking on her new role, she was a member of the Supervisory Board.

Krawczyk’s new role sees her spearhead Trans.eu’s Operations department, which is responsible for building positive experiences among Trans.eu platform users. She has also taken a seat on the Management Board.

Krawczyk’s arrival to the Trans.eu Management Board comes at a time when the company is eyeing significant global development.

As it stands, about 90% of Trans.eu’s revenues come from the Poland and the Baltic countries, with the remaining 10% from Western Europe. The company’s aim is for those to percentages to be the same by 2025, and it shall be opening more branches in Western Europe in order to do this.

Krawczyk believes one of the biggest challenges related to her role and the aforementioned goal is the development of centralised Customer Experience standards.

“It is important that our organic growth guarantees customers in each country similar or identical service parameters,” says the new Trans.eu Management Board Member.

Commenting on Beata Krawczyk joining the Management Board, Piotr Hunker, President of the Management Board and Company Leader at Trans.eu, said:

“The company is in a period of dynamic growth. The impressive career of Beata, and her experience gained in previous companies, will undoubtedly strengthen our Management Board during this time. I am convinced that she will lead the Operations Department in the best possible direction.”

Trending articles
Trending articles