Alcott Global Leaders in Supply Chain Latin America Podcast, featuring Freddy Carillo of Sherwin-Williams
You can read this article in 1 minute
Freddy is the President at Sherwin-Williams Brazil. Previously, he served as President at Sherwin-Williams in Ecuador. Before join Sherwin-Williams, he served as General Manager and Partner in Alimentos Tawa. Previously, Freddy served in Mondelez for over 6 years, being General Manager in Ecuador, Manager Category Development, Marketing Manager Global Cheese & Dairy, and Marketing Group Manager.
In this week’s podcast:
- Introduction of Freddy Carrillo
- Initial times in Alimentos Kraft de Venezuela
- A new Global role as Marketing Manager for Cheese & Dairy in Mondelez
- New responsibilities as Category Development Manager
- Assuming new challenge as General Manager Mondelez
- Your new adventure a General Manager & Partner in Alimentos Tawa
- Your new role in Ecuador as President & GM in Sherwin-Williams / Pinturas Condor
- New country, President & General Manager in Brazil for Sherwin-Williams
- How have been these last two years due to Covid 19 and how have you managed it in term of your Supply Chain and the service to your Customers.
- Which is your recommendation to the professionals that are initiating career to reach leadership roles? Which are the key skills they must develop?
- Final message to the audience
For more episodes in this podcast series, visit the Alcott Global website.